Like I said earlier, who doesn't like to know good and obscure facts from art to zoology and everything in between? So use the questions at your next games night or have fun and create your own quiz and really test your family and friends and see who happens to know their stuff and who is just bluffing!
So not only have I provided you with plenty and plenty of trivia questions, but I have also included some of our Mentimeter Templates you can download and use right away. All you have to do is click 'Get template', if you're logged into your Menti account.
If you have to sign up, then you can do that here or by clicking that option just underneath each of the templates.
When the template has been downloaded just hit the ✅ and you'll right to your presentations and you can get started immediately.
1) Who sang the title song for the latest Bond film, No Time to Die?
2) Which flies a green, white, and orange (in that order) tricolor flag?
3) What company makes the Xperia model of smartphone?
4) Which city is home to the Brandenburg Gate?
5) Which of the following is NOT a fruit?
6) Where was the first example of paper money used?
7) Who is generally considered the inventor of the motor car?
8) If you were looking at Iguazu Falls, on what continent would you be?
9) What number was the Apollo mission that successfully put a man on the moon for the first time in human history?
10) Which of the following languages has the longest alphabet?
11) Who was the lead singer of the band The Who?
12) What spirit is used in making a Tom Collins?
13) The fear of insects is known as what?
14) What was the name of the Franco-British supersonic commercial plane that operated from 1976-2003?
15) Which horoscope sign is a fish?
16) What is the largest US state (by landmass)?
17) Which app has the most total users?
18) Which Game of Thrones character is known as the Young Wolf?
19) What city hosted the 2002 Olympic Games?
20) How many plays do people (generally) believe that Shakespeare wrote?
21) Which of the following was considered one of the Seven Ancient Wonders?
Colossus of Rhodes
22) Who directed the Academy award-winning movie, Gladiator?
23) How long did dinosaurs live on the earth?
150-200 million years
24) What Italian city is famous for its system of canals?
25) What is the strongest muscle in the human body?
26) What is the longest-running Broadway show ever?
The Phantom of the Opera
27) Where was tea invented?
28) Where was the earliest documented case of the Spanish flu?
29) Which of the following languages is NOT driven from Latin?
30) Arnold Schwarzenegger was married to a member of what famous US political family?
Here are some examples of trivia questions broken down by categories. Feel free to check out the corresponding templates for more and their pages for even more trivia questions.
Just click on the title to jump to their pages.
Time to press play and crank the volume up to 10 because these music questions are guaranteed to have you stomping your feet and singing along.
1) What Swedish band is famous for winning the 1974 Eurovision with Waterloo? Abba
2) Who was known as ‘The King of Pop’? Michael Jackson
3) What band released the 1969 album Abbey Road? The Beetles
4) What is Eminem’s real name? Marshall Mathers
5) What English rock band was infamous for smashing up hotel rooms and musical equipment? The Who
6) What is the name of the festival held yearly in Chicago’s Grant Park? Lollapalooza
7) What type of guitar was used by Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendricks, Nile Rodgers, and Jeff Beck? Fender Stratocaster
8) Where is the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame located? Cleveland, Ohio
9) Identify the band from its members - Starchild, Demon, Spaceman & Catman? KISS
10) What is the title of Rupert Holmes’ hit about liking Piña Coladas and getting caught in the rain? Escape
Have you got hoop dreams? A real love of the game? Good, because we’re here to see who really is a hardcourt trivia legend and who is just a rookie!
1) What do the letters NBA stand for? National Basketball Association
2) Who has scored the most points in NBA history? Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
3) What are the full names of the two teams in New York City? New York Knickerbockers & Brooklyn Nets
4) Who is the current Commissioner of the NBA? Adam Silver
5) What two teams have won the most NBA titles? LA Lakers and Boston Celtics
6) What league did the NBA merge with in 1976? The ABA
7) What player had the following stat line: 0 points, 28 total rebounds, 10 offensive boards, and 3 assists? Dennis Rodman
8) Who is the only person to win the MVP, Coach of the Year & Executive of the Year? Larry Bird
9) Who drafted Kobe Bryant straight out of High School in 1996? Charlotte Hornets
10) How many NBA teams are there today? 30
Who will sit on the Iron Throne? Who amongst your friends, family, or co-workers has what it takes to rule over all of Westeros? Take our interactive Game of Thrones Quiz to see who will rule.
1) What is the sigil of House Stark? A (grey) direwolf
2) What is the name of Jon Snow’s sword? Longclaw
3) Who pushed Bran out of the window? Jamie Lannister
4) Who is Aria’s ‘dance’ instructor? Syrio Forel
5) Where was Jon born? The Tower of Joy
6) What do we say to the Lord of Death? Not today!
7) What European city was used for filming King’s Landing? Dubrovnik, Croatia
8) What is the motto of House Tully? Family, Duty, Honor
9) What is Hodor’s real name? Wylis
10) Who is the Giant who dies fighting for Castle Black? Wun Wun
Now this will be a test! Countries provide us with some of the most fascinating and in-depth trivia we can imagine. So it was only right we did this wonderful subject justice by making a Menti quiz!
1) What country is known as ‘The Emerald Isle’? Ireland
2) What country has the longest coastline? Canada
3) Patagonia is part of what two countries? Chile and Argentina
4) Which country is known as the Hexagon? France
5) Sofia is the capital of what country? Bulgaria
6) What country refers to themselves as ‘Kiwis’? New Zealand
7) What river runs through Paris? The Seine
8) What country’s national anthem has no official lyrics and is known in English as ‘The Royal March’? Spain
9) From what country did the US purchase Alaska in the early 18th century? Russia
10) What EU country has the largest population? Germany
From famous figures to eventual years, we look into some of the defining periods of the past.
1) What woman discovered radium and polonium? Marie Curie
2) What was the name of Blackbeard / Edward Teach’s ship? Queen Anne's Revenge
3) In what year did the Battle of Hastings take place? 1066
4) Who was President during the Bay of Pigs Invasion? John F. Kennedy
5) On what date was the Declaration of Independence signed? August 2nd, 1776
6) What was the last currency to be used in the US before the Dollar? Continental currency
7) What Roman General married Cleopatra? Julius Caesar
8) How many of the 7 Ancient Wonders were located in modern-day Egypt? 2
9) The Statue of Liberty was a gift from what European country? France
10) In Japanese history, what was a Rōnin? A samurai with no master