Millions of presenters across the world use Mentimeter to create beautiful engaging presentations and make everyone’s voice heard. We’re proud of the trust placed in us and in exchange, we trust you to use our Services responsibly. We have created this Acceptable Use Policy to outline your responsibilities when using Mentimeter. Here is what we don’t allow:
- to submit User/Customer Data, and/or use the Services with software that contains viruses, trojans, worms, or other harmful software codes or that could otherwise harm or adversely affect our systems and/or the Services;
- to use any bots or automated programs or software to access or use the Services and/or interact with a specific Menti;
- to access, collect information from the Services (including from a specific Menti), and/or create Accounts, in an automated way;
- to not treat login information, security procedures, and other information which is used to access and use the application, as confidential information and/or disclosing this to unauthorized third parties. You shall immediately inform Mentimeter if any unauthorized person has obtained knowledge of such information; and
- to use the Services in breach of the Terms or, any applicable third-party terms and conditions.
Unauthorized commercial exploitation
- to, or allow any third party to, license, sublicense, resell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, show, or otherwise commercially exploit or make the Services available to any third party; and
- to, or allow any third party to, use the Services to develop a competing service or product.
- to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services or features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or that enforce limitations on the use of the Services;
- to reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, decrypt, or, attempt to derive the source code of the Services or any components thereof;
- to copy, modify, translate, patch, improve, alter, change, or create any derivative works of the Services, or any part thereof;
- to take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Services support infrastructure; and
- to interfere or attempt to interfere with the integrity or proper working of the Services or any related activities.
- to send to, or store in, the Services any information or data in violation of applicable data protection laws;
- to send to or store in, the Services any material that infringes the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of any third party, any inappropriate, unlawful material or content, or any malicious code; and
- to use the Services in an inappropriate or illegal manner; such as, but not limited to, submitting pornographic, offensive, racist, harassing, or otherwise unlawful or inappropriate material in a Menti or the Application or by registering and/or using a username reflecting any of the above.
We hope we will never need to do this, but if you violate, or if we reasonably suspect that you are violating, this Acceptable Use Policy, we reserve the right to, without prior notice, cancel your right to use the Services. You are not entitled to any refund for any payments nor compensation of any other kind as a result of the actions taken by Mentimeter under this Acceptable Use Policy.
Capitalized terms in this Acceptable Use Policy have the meaning as ascribed to them in the Terms. The “Terms” mean Mentimeter’s Terms for Users and Customers of Mentimeter Free, Basic, and Pro and Mentimeter’s Terms for Customers purchasing Mentimeter Enterprise respectively (available at www.mentimeter.com/legal). “You” means, as applicable, Customer, Users and the Audience as defined in the Terms.