Hohoho! It's time to get in the festive mood and spread some Christmas cheer with this quiz!
Once logged into your account simply click ‘Get template’ and then the green check mark. This template will appear in your presentations and will be ready to use right away.
Not to worry if you don’t have an account yet because all the fun is just a few clicks and a little bit of typing away. Creating a Menti account is just as quick and easy as downloading the template.
Now if you are a paid Mentimeter user you can edit this template from the color scheme to the questions and even include some fun facts of your own. Free users can use the quiz as we have made it. We promise it’s good.
Prepare that Christmas playlist, make sure the decorations go up, and get in the Christmas spirit. See who is the Christmas expert and who needs to brush up on their festive knowledge.
It is the season of fun, so hosting a quiz is the perfect way to kick off this festive period and a game of Christmas trivia. Gather your friends, family, or colleagues together anytime in December (even in November if you're super eager), and kick off the festivities the right way.
We all know all there is to know about everyone’s favorite holiday don’t we? Don’t we?!? Well there is just too much Christmas trivia to fit into one quiz template (no matter how hard I tried), so I’ve added plenty of extra quiz questions here.
1) Which of the following is one of Santa’s reindeer?
2) What is Jack Frost doing in The Christmas Song?
3) The 25th of December was originally a Roman holiday to what God?
4) In the 12 days of Christmas, what does my love give me on the 9th day?
5) When is Christmas celebrated in Russia?
6) Which of the following was one of the Wise Men?
7) Children in what country refer to Santa Claus as Babbo Natale?
8) In what country did the tradition of putting up a Christmas tree begin?
9) Which of the following is NOT a name for the 26th of December?
10) Donald Trump appears in which Home Alone Movie?
11) What magical item brought Frosty the Snowman to life?
12) Which famous singer was the star of the 1954 film White Christmas?
13) How would you say ‘Merry Christmas’ in Hawaiian?
14) What band had the hit single ‘Last Christmas’?
15) The tradition of Secret Santa is also known by what name?
16) What company is said to have given Santa his traditional red and white clothing.
17) Saint Nicholas, the inspiration for Santa, was from what country?
18) Which was the first US state to classify Christmas as a public holiday?
19) True or False: Norway sends a Christmas tree to London every year.
20) If children want to write a letter to Santa, what address do they need to use?
2) Nipping at your nose
3) The Sun
4) Ladies dancing
5) 7th of January
9) Little Christmas
10) Home Alone 2
11) An old (silk) hat
12) Bing Crosby
13) Mele Kalikimaka
15) Kris Kindle / Kris Kringle / Kris Kringel
20) 123 Elf Road, North Pole