Our Mentimeter Biology template is here to inspire your next biology class. No matter if it’s a class focusing on anatomy, the environment to all things flora and fauna, our interactive slides can help students get the most out of your lessons.
By simply entering the voting code at the top of the presentation, or following the QR link, students can join your presentation and follow along and vote when prompted. They can vote using their smartphones or any other internet device, meaning they can join from anywhere.
Mentimeter users with a paid account can edit this template to suit their needs. Feel free to add slides, change questions and include some fun facts and other teaching material. Free users can still access this template and make use of all of the Quiz Questions we have listed below.
1. What makes up 55% of our blood?
2. What is the biological process that causes a cell, tissue or organism to develop its shape?
3. What is the main function of the small intestine?
4. Which of the following connects muscle to bone?
5. What type of cells do plants have?
6. What is fermentation?
7. How many different species live on earth?
8. Which of these statements is false?
9. What is the largest vein in the body?
10. What is the voice box also known as?
11. What is the world’s only free flying mammal?
12. What causes type 2 diabetes?
13. How many bones does an adult have?
14. True or False: An ostrich is faster than a gazelle
15. What does vitamin C do in the body?
16. What is the function of the cornea?
17. What is this loss of water by plants called?
18. Name 6 parts of the respiratory system.
19. Name the two principal substances that chromosomes are composed of.
20. What is the growth response of a plant to light called?
3. Break down food and absorb nutrients
6. The chemical breakdown of a substance by bacteria, yeasts, or other microorganisms
7. 1 trillion
8. An octopus has 8 arms and 2 extra long tentacles
9. Great Saphenous Vein
11. The bat
12. Problems with the body’s insulin levels
15. It aids the growth, development, and repair of all body tissues
16. Helps the eye to focus
18. Nose, Mouth, Throat (pharynx), Voice box (larynx), Windpipe (trachea), Airways (bronchi), Lungs, Nose, Nasal cavity, Sinuses, Voice box (larynx), Windpipe (trachea), Lungs, Airways (bronchi and bronchioles), Air sacs (alveoli)
19. DNA and proteins