Challenge your friends! Do they know enough to survive a week in France?
Students can join your presentation and follow along by simply entering the voting code at the top of the presentation, or following the QR link. Everyone can vote on their smartphones or any other internet device. Joining takes just a few seconds and voting is instantaneous.
If you have a paid account with Mentimeter you edit this template as needed. The order of slides can be adjusted, extra questions included, and current questions edited. All of our free users can use the template as we have made it, simply click ‘Get template’ to get started. Don’t worry if you haven’t signed up for an account yet, because that only takes a few seconds.
Check out this blog post to see how Mentimeter can be used for your next language class as well as some other great tools that are guaranteed to make language learning more engaging and fun.
We have plenty more French questions thought up by our in-house francophones. Time to get ready to conjugate those verbs, make those agreements match, and translate those all important phrases.
1. Which of the following is a synonym for Penser - To think ?
2. Which of these is an irregular verb?
3. Which of the following is grammatically correct?
4. How would you translate, ‘I’m hungry’?
5. What does ‘Avant’ mean?
6. How would I tell someone to ‘Go straight ahead’?
7. Which of the following is an example of the Imparfait?
8. What is the correct plural form of un joujou (a toy)?
9. True of False: Qui aimez-vous? Is grammatically correct.
10. The verb Gagner means to win but also to...?
11. How would you ask someone if they speak French (formal voice)?
12. How would you translate ‘The best’?
13. What is the name of the tense we use to talk about uncertainty, unreality, feelings and possibilities?
14. Which tense is further in the past, the Passé Composé or the Pluperfect?
15. Conjugate Se laver in the third person masculine plural in the present tense.
16. True or False: On is a subject pronoun.
17. À tout à l'heure! Translates to what?
18. In everyday spoken French, which of the following words often gets left out? Je ne sais pas.
19. Which is the correct way of saying ‘I was born’: Je suis né / J’ai né?
20. What does À mon avis mean?
3. Cette femme est belle
4. J’ai faim
6. Allez tout droit
7. Il pensait
8. Des joujoux
10. To earn
11. Parlez-vous français?
12. Le meilleur / La meilleure
13. Le subjonctif / The subjunctive
15. Ils se lavent
17. See you later
19. Je suis né
20. In my opinion