This Mentimeter World Flags Quiz is a great way to test your students’ knowledge on flags of the world. From colors, shapes, designs and iconography, our questions are designed to be as diverse as these flags.
This template, like all of our other Mentimeter templates, is easy to download and you can use it right away. Students simply enter the voting code at the top of the presentation or follow the QR code. Then they can vote from their smartphones or any other internet device.
Mentimeter users with a paid account can edit this template to their hearts content. Free users can still access this template and use all of the Quiz Questions as they are currently set up.
If you want even more facts and trivia about world flags then we have you covered. Add these questions to your own Mentimeter presentation and see who knows how to differentiate the Nordic flags and who can’t remember their own.
1. What is the oldest flag in the world?
2. What is the most common color on world flags?
3. What is the rarest color on national flags?
4. What do the 13 stripes on the US flag represent?
5. The Irish flag is often confused with which other country?
6. Which of these countries has the most colors on their flag?
7. Whose flag is known as ‘Il Tricolore’
8. Which country’s flag contains an image of the country?
9. How many coloured rings does the Olympic flag have?
10. The Union Jack is the flag of what state?
11. What two symbols appeared on the flag of the USSR?
12. What is the only flag that does not have four sides?
13. How many stars are on the Chinese flag?
14. How many colors are used in the South African flag?
15. What colours is the flag of the United Nations?
16. Which country features a shipwreck on it’s national flag?