Now this will be a test! Countries provide us with some of the most fascinating and in-depth trivia we can imagine. So it was only right we did this wonderful subject justice by making a Menti quiz!
It only takes one cick to get started with this template! Make sure you are signed into your Mentimeter account and then just click the ‘Get template’ button. If you still need to sign up, have no fear it only takes a matter of moments.
To get your students involved all they have to do is enter the voting code at the top of your presentation, follow the link you can send them, or scan the presentation's QR code. Then they can get quizzing and you can see who knows what is what.
Now paid Mentimeter users have the opportunity to edit this template - add questions, change answers, even add in some fun facts. Free users can still use this template but in the wonderful form we have designed it.
From all corners of the globe each country has its own unique story to tell, its own special history, and, of course, its own fun facts. In saying all of that it only makes sense we couldn’t fit all our amazing questions into just one Menti. So luckily for you we decided to share them here. So add them to your own presentation or use them as you see fit.
1. What country is known as ‘The Emerald Isle’?
2. What country has the longest coastline?
3. Which of these countries is NOT in Asia?
4. Which country has the largest population?
5. Patagonia is part of what two countries?
6. Which country is known as the Hexagon?
7. Sofia is the capital of what country?
8. What animal is the emblem of Canada?
9. What country refers to themselves as ‘Kiwis’?
10. Where would you find Loch Ness?
11. From what country did the US purchase Alaska in the early 18th century?
12. What country uses the Złoty as currency?
13. What EU country has the largest population?
14. Where is Transylvania located?
15. What river runs through Paris?
16. What is the most populated African country?
17. Where is the world’s oldest monarchy located?
18. Fill in the blanks: M_ _am_ _ _ue
19. True or False: The United Kingdom has the most overseas territories
20. What country’s national anthem has no official lyrics and is known in English as ‘The Royal March’?
5. Chile and Argentina
9. New Zealand
15. The Seine