Challenge your students to see if they have been studying hard or if they needed to relearn those all important key phrases.
Don’t worry it couldn’t be easier to download this template and get quizzing… we promise! Once logged into your account simply click ‘Get template’ and then the green check mark. This template will appear in your presentations and will be ready to use right away.
Not to worry if you don’t have an account yet because all the fun is just a few clicks and a little bit of typing away. Creating a Menti account is just as quick and easy as downloading the template.
Now if you are a paid Mentimeter user you can edit this template from the color scheme to the questions and even include some fun facts of your own. Free users can use the quiz as we have made it and, of course, everyone can use the extra trivia questions below.
A language with as many idioms, gestures, synonyms, and history deserves more questions than we can fit into one Mentimeter quiz. So here we have plenty more questions on the grammar, vocab, and intricacies of love.
1. Which of the following is a synonym for Dovere - To have to ?
2. Which of these is a verb that involves movement?
3. Which of the following is grammatically correct?
4. How would you translate, ‘I’m angry?
5. What does fianco a fianco mean?
6. How would I tell someone to ‘Take the next right’?
7. Which of the following is an example of the Condizionale presente?
8. What is the correct plural form of braccio (arm)?
9. True of False: In bocca al lupo? Means ‘Good luck?.’
10. The verb avvertire means...?
11. How would you ask someone if they speak Italian (formal voice)?
12. How would you translate ‘The tallest?
13. Facilmente is an example of what type of word?
14. Which tense is further in the future, the L’imperfetto or the Il trapassato prossimo?
15. Conjugate esserci in the third person plural in the present tense.
16. True or False: Essa, Ella, and Lei all mean ‘she’.
17. Mi dispiace ma non capisco! Translates to what?
18. What 5 letters are not part of the proper Italian alphabet?
19. Sto parlando con mia madre is an example of what tense?
20. What does Non vedo l'ora mean?
1. Avere bisogno di
3. Noi siamo pronte
4. Sono arrabbiato
5. Side by side
6. Prendi la prossima a destra
7. Io berrei
10. To publish
11. Lei parla italiano?
12. Il più alto
14. Il trapassato prossimo
15. Ci sono
17. I’m sorry but I don’t understand
18. J, K, W, X and Y
19. Il gerundio / The gerund
20. I can’t wait