Master your Spanish vocab for holiday and brush up on your skills.
Don’t worry it couldn’t be easier to download this template and get quizzing… we promise! Once logged into your account simply click ‘Get template’ and then the green check mark. This template will appear in your presentations and will be ready to use right away.
Not to worry if you don’t have an account yet because all the fun is just a few clicks and a little bit of typing away. Creating a Menti account is just as quick and easy as downloading the template.
Now if you are a paid Mentimeter user you can edit this template from the color scheme to the questions and even include some fun facts of your own. Free users can use the quiz as we have made it and, of course, everyone can use the extra trivia questions below.
Trying to fit all the lovely intricacies and complexities of a language into one fun and interactive quiz was nearly impossible. So we have decided to add in some extra questions you can add to your own Menti presentation.
1. Which of the following is a synonym for Oír - To hear ?
2. Which of these is an irregular verb?
3. Which of the following is grammatically correct?
4. How would you translate, ‘I’m thirsty?
5. What does Junto a mean?
6. How would I tell someone to ‘Turn around’?
7. Which of the following is an example of the Pretérito imperfecto?
8. What is the correct plural form of la luz (the light)?
9. True of False: Está lloviendo? Means ‘is it raining?.’
10. The verb poner means to put but also to...?
11. How would you ask someone if they speak Spanish (formal voice)?
12. How would you translate ‘The worst?
13. Mediante is an example of what type of noun?
14. Which tense is further in the future, the El Futuro Próximo or the El Futuro Perfecto?
15. Conjugate despertarse in the third person masculine plural in the present tense.
16. True or False: both El and Él are subject pronouns.
17. ¡Lo siento, no entiendo! Translates to what?
18. In everyday spoken Spanish, which of the following words often gets left out? Yo quiero comer tacos.
19. Estaba jugando con mi perro is an example of what tense?
20. What does Tener un humor de perros mean?
3. El tren iba a gran velocidad
4. Tengo sed
6. Da la vuelta
7. Yo solía
8. Las luces
11. ¿Usted habla español
12. Lo peor
13. A preposition / preposición
14. El Futuro Perfecto
15. Ellos se despiertan
17. ¡I’m sorry, I don’t understand!
19. Past Progressive
20. To be a in a bad mood