Create fun and interactive presentations
Engage your audience through interaction. This makes them feel involved and lets them contribute, which in turn increases participation.
An interactive and engaging presentation is just a lot more fun and energizing for both you and your audience.
Easy to use
Get started with Mentimeter in seconds. No installations, no downloads, only a clean and beautiful interface. User-friendly and to the point features.
A free online presentation software
- You can use Mentimeter completely free of charge, no credit card needed to get started. It's free
- We don’t limit the number of interactions or votes on your presentation, use Mentimeter in front of large as well as small audiences. Unlimited audience size
- Mentimeter is fully web-based which means no downloads or installations required, get started in seconds from any location using your own device: smartphone, computer or tablet. Fully web-based
- Mentimeter is secure and rock solid. It can handle thousands of votes per minute. Traffic is encrypted with SSL Certificates and we have a 99.9% uptime on all of our services. Trustable and safe
Read more about the awesome things you can do on our features page.
Mentimeter is an amazing tool. We have used Mentimeter in several projects and it has made it possible for us to consult in a new way. Not the least when it comes to international assignments with team members in other locations and in other countries.– Jessika Lindberg,
Management consultant at Acando
We started using Mentimeter in earnest in October 2014. We very quickly grew from 10 staff to 50 staff users in one year. It has proved a popular tool with staff and students. We now have over 300 staff and teachers using the service on regular basis.– Shireen Look,
Senior Learning Technologist at Imperial College
Read the article
Mentimeter is certainly a new way of doing presentations. It is so easy to energize the room and create great interaction.– Loadimpact
Explore different situations where Mentimeter can be used for interacting with your audience.
Advanced use cases
Try a collaborative software that actually works. Mentimeter is easy, pragmatic and used for increased effectiveness.
- Gather and present group opinions and input for discussions. Fewer misunderstandings occur when looking at the same picture. Effective teams
- Gather and present group knowledge in real time to use as a basis for decisions. Effective decision making process
- Engage employees and co-workers by displaying that you adapt ways of working and decisions according to their opinions. Effective leadership
- Conduct a team or self assessment and view the result in real-time. This is a powerful and innovative way of doing group reflections. Self assessment and reflection
- Get honest responses, increased openness and less personal prejudice through anonymity. Transparency at work
- Convert audience opinions into sophisticated data, in real time. With Mentimeter, complex data is made understandable and intuitive through beautiful visualization. Audience analysis
What is an Audience response system?
Audience Response Systems are electronic communication tools that provides immediate and anonymous audience responses to a presenter. Other words for the same type of services are Personal Response Systems, Electronic Voting Systems, Student Response Systems and Classroom Response Systems.
The benefits of using Audience response systems (ARSs) has been subject to a lot of research, especially in the field of education. The great advantages of using tools for interactive polling have also reached other areas. Workshop leaders, managers and meeting specialists are now enjoying the benefits of audience insights, facilitated by ARSs:
- Increased participation
- Increased openness thanks to anonymity
- People feel more involved in decisions
- Fewer misunderstandings
- Better learning outcomes
- Better retention
- Immediate feedback collection
Mentimeter is an online software for interactive presentations. Try it now for free and don’t miss out on all the benefits from audience insights!