The world is filled with historic hubs, cultural centers and metropolises. So let’s see what facts and figures we can compile about some of the world’s most famous cities, as well as some of the more forgotten gems.
Downloading this Capital Cities template only takes one click, we promise! While signed into your account all you have to do is click the ‘Get template’ button. No need to worry if you don’t have a Mentimeter account because signing up only takes a matter of seconds.
Entering the voting code at the top of the presentation will allow all of your students to join in and answer the interactive questions. Even better - they don’t all have to be in the same room! They can log on from the classroom, their home or wherever they happen to be learning from.
All of our paid Mentimeter users have the option to edit this template - questions and answers to images and more. Free users can use the template as we have designed it and everyone and anyone can make use of our extra trivia questions below.
The world is filled with so many iconic cities that we decided to give you all even more trivia and quiz material. So make sure to put these to use in your next Mentimeter presentation to make it interactive and informative.
1. Which of these cities is most northerly?
2. Which of these cities reaches the lowest average temperature?
3. Which capital city is home to the Parthenon?
4. What is the capital city of New Zealand?
5. Which of these has NEVER been an official capital city of the United States?
6. Which of these capital cities has the highest population?
7. What is the capital of Croatia?
8. Addis Ababa is the capital city of what country?
9. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame band U2 are from what capital city?
10. In which of these capital cities will you overhear locals speaking French?
11. How many European capitals does the Danube flow through?
12. Fill in the blanks: The capital of Bulgaria is _ofi_
13. What is the capital of Canada?
14. In what capital would you find The Little Mermaid statue?
15. On what continent would you find the city of Baku?
16. What is the capital of Mexico?
17. In what city would you find the Forbidden City?
18. Fill in the blank: The capital of Cuba is _ _ van _
19. True or False: Only 5% of Swiss people live in the capital Bern.
20. Is Kathmandu the capital of Nepal?
11. 4 - Vienna, Budapest, Bratislava, Belgrade
15. Asia - It’s the capital of Azerbaijan
16. Mexico City