visualize your questions
Mentimeter Images is one of our most requested features and it will make your presentations much more fun! Use Mentimeter Images to:
- Ask a complicated question in a simple way
- Visualize your question and get your message across effectively
- Interact with your audience in a new way:
- Ask questions during lectures and trainings that cannot be translated into text, such as “Which of these images are not an example of a mammal?”
- Get feedback on graphical elements such as ads, logos, packaging and much more
How to use Mentimeter Images
You can upload images as part of your question and or as one of the answer options.
It only takes seconds to start using Mentimeter Images and we’ve created some guides for you to get going.
Images as part of a question:
Press the image icon next to your question and choose the image you’d like to upload. Available for all question types.
Images as part of the answer options:
Create an Image Choice question and press the image icon next to your answer options to choose the images you’d like to upload.
We want as many users as possible to be able to experience the magic of using images in an interactive presentation. So for now, using images in Mentimeter is free.